Honoring our Members: Brotherhood's Keeper of the Flame
Jewish Music Reimagined: A special concert kicks off our 75th anniversary year
Doors to the Ark: "Torah is illumination" (Proverbs 6:23)
Our Gala: An elegant evening celebrating Temple Emeth's Diamond Jubilee
As dusk falls: Our architecturally award-winning rotunda
Meaningful Opportunities: Sisterhood's book club
We are a youthful, spirited and participatory Conservative congregation, dedicated to intellectual, social and spiritual growth. Marking more than seventy years in our original location, we are committed to vibrant, contemporary programs for all ages. We embrace families of varied backgrounds, including interfaith couples.
Learn more about us! For information about joining our community, click here.
Sisterhood's Annual Rummage Sale
Set Up: Thursday, November 21 - 2:00-5:00 pm & 7:00-9:00 pm
Sale: Friday, November 22 - 9:00 am-12:00 noon
Sunday, November 24 - 9:00 am-1:00 pm
• Shop for gently worn clothing, household goods, costume jewelry, furniture, toys, books, shoes, sports equipment - and more!
• "Special" items in Lady Baltimore's Boutique
• Unsold merchandise is donated to local social service organizations
Donations of merchandise (bring to Temple Emeth starting November 2) and volunteers are needed. Contact Harriet Kantrowitz to volunteer or for questions.
Women's Rosh Chodesh Study Group
Wednesday, December 4 at 7:30 pm, following 7:00 pm minyan
• Theme for 2019-2020: "In the Darkest of Times: Heroic Actions Rescue Humanity"
• Tonight's topic: "Courageous Storytellers - Heroic Artists in WWII Camps and Ghettos"
• Meeting concludes with light refreshments and socializing
• Future meeting dates: January 8, February 5, March 4, April 1, May 6, June 3
Join Cantor Michael and Ray Feller for their 10th year of inspiring films
Saturday, December 7 at 7:00 pm
• Movie theme for 2019-2020: "Jewish Films from Around the World"
• Tonight's movie: Footnote
• Conversation and refreshments, including craft beer for those of age
• Future dates: February 8, March 14
Sh'ma: From the Original Text to the Age of "the Text"
Sundays, December 8 and 15 at 9:15 am
• Explore paragraphs of the Sh'ma through the lenses of their original context and modern perspectives
• Learn how these texts address current issues
• All are welcome!
View Minyan Schedule here
More events on web Calendar
Temple Emeth is accessible
for people with disabilities.
Select programs offer ASL interpreters.
Morning and evening daily Minyan provides for the spiritual needs of both Temple members and non-members in the Jewish community. Please let the leader know if you are observing a Yahrzeit, so that you can be offered an opportunity to lead the service, or to accept an honor.
Monday-Thursday: 7:00 am* and 7:00 pm
Friday: 7:00 am* and 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:30 am and at sundown (check website calendar for exact time)
Sunday: 8:30 am and 6:00 pm
*If a secular holiday falls on a weekday, check website calendar for minyan start time.