Honoring our Members: Brotherhood's Keeper of the Flame
Jewish Music Reimagined: A special concert kicks off our 75th anniversary year
Doors to the Ark: "Torah is illumination" (Proverbs 6:23)
Our Gala: An elegant evening celebrating Temple Emeth's Diamond Jubilee
As dusk falls: Our architecturally award-winning rotunda
Meaningful Opportunities: Sisterhood's book club
We are a youthful, spirited and participatory Conservative congregation, dedicated to intellectual, social and spiritual growth. Marking more than seventy years in our original location, we are committed to vibrant, contemporary programs for all ages. We embrace families of varied backgrounds, including interfaith couples.
Learn more about us! For information about joining our community, click here.
Women's Rosh Chodesh Study Group
Wednesday, February 5 at 7:30 pm, following 7:00 pm minyan
• Theme for 2019-2020: "In the Darkest of Times: Heroic Actions Rescue Humanity"
• Tonight's topic: TBD
• Meeting concludes with light refreshments and socializing
• Future meeting dates: February 5, March 4, April 1, May 6, June 3
American Gods: Idolatry in the Post-Modern Age
Sundays, January 12, 26 and February 2 at 9:15 am
• Explore idolatry in the age of augmented reality
• Learn what paths and wisdom Jewish teaching offers
• More info here - All are welcome!
Join Cantor Michael and Ray Feller for their 10th year of inspiring films
Saturday, February 8 at 7:00 pm
• Movie theme for 2019-2020: "Jewish Films from Around the World"
• Tonight's movie: Garden of the Finzi-Continis
• Conversation and refreshments, including craft beer for those of age
• Future date: March 14
View Minyan Schedule here
More events on web Calendar
Temple Emeth is accessible
for people with disabilities.
Select programs offer ASL interpreters.
Morning and evening daily Minyan provides for the spiritual needs of both Temple members and non-members in the Jewish community. Please let the leader know if you are observing a Yahrzeit, so that you can be offered an opportunity to lead the service, or to accept an honor.
Monday-Thursday: 7:00 am* and 7:00 pm
Friday: 7:00 am* and 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:30 am and at sundown (check website calendar for exact time)
Sunday: 8:30 am and 6:00 pm
*If a secular holiday falls on a weekday, check website calendar for minyan start time.