We are a youthful, spirited and participatory Conservative congregation, dedicated to intellectual, social and spiritual growth. Marking more than seventy years in our original location, we are committed to vibrant, contemporary programs for all ages. We embrace families of varied backgrounds, including interfaith couples.
Learn more about us! For information about joining our community, click here.
Emeth Reads: Shabbat Service with author, Amy Hoffman
Saturday, April 29 at 9:30 am
• Join us for services and an enhanced kiddush
• Learn about Amy Hoffman, writer, editor and community activist
• Read Amy's memoir, Lies About My Family, before the program
• See flyer for more information
• No charge but please register here by April 25
Visit the Photo Gallery to see more!
Temple Emeth is accessible
for people with disabilities.
Select programs offer ASL interpreters.