Gifts to Temple Emeth supplement traditional membership dues and fees, and help us to provide:
- Inspiring worship services led by outstanding clergy
- Stimulating educational opportunities for children and adults
- Jewish cultural programming
- Connections and caring for our congregational community
- Fulfillment of our commitment to Tikkun Olam (repairing the world) and K’Lal Yisrael (the Jewish community worldwide)
- Membership to all who wish to join regardless of ability to pay full dues and fees
- Maintenance of our building
Temple Emeth itself is a giver, combining Tzedakah with community-wide holiday celebrations such as Simchat Torah, Chanukah, and Purim. Our goal at every community event is not only to celebrate, but to help others through a Mitzvah project. One example is our youth group collecting money for Yad Chessed, an organization that provides short-term assistance to local Jewish families in need.
We strive to make it easy for members and nonmembers to donate in a way that is meaningful for each individual. Large gifts are greatly appreciated, as are smaller amounts, which add up and are equally valued. Gifts can be targeted or unrestricted. Every gift to Temple Emeth makes a difference and is tax deductible! We are grateful for your support and generosity.