Honoring our Members: Brotherhood's Keeper of the Flame
Jewish Music Reimagined: A special concert kicks off our 75th anniversary year
Doors to the Ark: "Torah is illumination" (Proverbs 6:23)
Our Gala: An elegant evening celebrating Temple Emeth's Diamond Jubilee
As dusk falls: Our architecturally award-winning rotunda
Meaningful Opportunities: Sisterhood's book club
We are a youthful, spirited and participatory Conservative congregation, dedicated to intellectual, social and spiritual growth. Marking more than seventy years in our original location, we are committed to vibrant, contemporary programs for all ages. We embrace families of varied backgrounds, including interfaith couples.
Learn more about us! For information about joining our community, click here.
High Five - Drop In, Do Good
Sunday, January 26 from 12:30-3:00 pm
• 5 Sunday afternoons ~ 5 Different projects ~ 5 Inspiring causes
• Today's project: Create birthday cards for Holocaust survivors
• For adults and supervised children of all ages - Participate in any or all sessions
• More info here - Light lunch provided - Registration required
• Future program dates: March 22 and May 3
American Gods: Idolatry in the Post-Modern Age
Sundays, January 12 and February 2 at 9:15 am
Wednesday, January 29 at 7:30 pm
• Explore idolatry in the age of augmented reality
• Learn what paths and wisdom Jewish teaching offers
• More info here - All are welcome!
Women's Rosh Chodesh Study Group
Wednesday, February 5 at 7:30 pm, following 7:00 pm minyan
• Theme for 2019-2020: "In the Darkest of Times: Heroic Actions Rescue Humanity"
• Tonight's topic: The Role of the Partisans
• Meeting concludes with light refreshments and socializing
• Future meeting dates: March 4, April 1, May 6, June 3
Join Cantor Michael and Ray Feller for their 10th year of inspiring films
Saturday, February 8 at 7:00 pm
• Movie theme for 2019-2020: "Jewish Films from Around the World"
• Tonight's movie: Garden of the Finzi-Continis
• Conversation and refreshments, including craft beer for those of age
• Future date: March 14
A Tu B'Shevat Happening
Sunday, February 9 from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon
• Celebrate Tu B'Shevat with a taste of the seven species, planting, nature craft activities, juice bar, and more! See flyer
• Cost: $25/family of up to 4 people, $5/additional child age 3 and older
• Space is limited - RSVP required - Register here
• Registration closes Monday, February 3
Family Movie Night with Binah B'emet
Saturday, February 29 at 6:00 pm
• Come in PJs to a fun movie night with Havdalah, pizza, and popcorn
• Free - All are welcome - Bring a friend!
• RSVP here
View Minyan Schedule here
More events on web Calendar
Temple Emeth is accessible
for people with disabilities.
Select programs offer ASL interpreters.
Morning and evening daily Minyan provides for the spiritual needs of both Temple members and non-members in the Jewish community. Please let the leader know if you are observing a Yahrzeit, so that you can be offered an opportunity to lead the service, or to accept an honor.
Monday-Thursday: 7:00 am* and 7:00 pm
Friday: 7:00 am* and 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:30 am and at sundown (check website calendar for exact time)
Sunday: 8:30 am and 6:00 pm
*If a secular holiday falls on a weekday, check website calendar for minyan start time.