Honoring our Members: Brotherhood's Keeper of the Flame
Jewish Music Reimagined: A special concert kicks off our 75th anniversary year
Doors to the Ark: "Torah is illumination" (Proverbs 6:23)
Our Gala: An elegant evening celebrating Temple Emeth's Diamond Jubilee
As dusk falls: Our architecturally award-winning rotunda
Meaningful Opportunities: Sisterhood's book club
We are a youthful, spirited and participatory Conservative congregation, dedicated to intellectual, social and spiritual growth. Marking more than seventy years in our original location, we are committed to vibrant, contemporary programs for all ages. We embrace families of varied backgrounds, including interfaith couples.
Learn more about us! For information about joining our community, click here.
Join Cantor Michael and Ray Feller for their 9th year of inspiring films
Saturday, March 2 at 7:00 pm
• Movie theme for 2018-2019: "Creation on Film"
• Tonight's movie and final film for this year's series: Pleasantville
• Conversation and refreshments, including craft beer for those of age
Women's Rosh Chodesh Study Group
Wednesday, March 6 at 7:30 pm, following 7:00 pm minyan
• Theme for 2018-2019 is Lessons from Twentieth Century Jewish Women
• Tonight's topic: Maggie Anton, author of the award-winning trilogy, Rashi's Daughters
• Meeting concludes with light refreshments and socializing
• Future meeting dates: April 3, May 8, June 5
Havdalah Up High
Saturday, March 9 at 6:00 pm in the Baker Vestry
• Come in PJs to a fun family movie night - Flyer here
• All are welcome - Bring a friend!
• No charge but RSVP here with number attending
Jewish Symbols: Their Meaning in 2019
Sundays at 9:30 am - February 3, February 10, March 10
• Discover the power and relevance of Jewish symbols in today's world
• Geared to all ages and stages
• Light breakfast provided
Join us for a musical evening service with the Shir David Band
Friday, March 15 at 6:15 pm
• Kabbalat Shabbat followed by Ma'ariv
• Dinner following the service - All are welcome
• No charge for Temple Emeth members - register here by March 12
• Non-members: $25/family of 4, $10/additional person - register here by March 12
• Donations gratefully accepted - click here
"Emeth Reads" with Rachel Kadish
Sunday March 31 at 9:30 am
• Rachel Kadish is an American writer of fiction and nonfiction, and author of several novels and a novella
• Her 2017 novel, The Weight of Water, won a National Jewish Book Award
• Join us for a light breakfast followed by the author's presentation and book signing
• Books will be available for purchase
• Registration, with number attending, is required - RSVP online here
View Minyan Schedule here
More events on web Calendar
Temple Emeth is accessible
for people with disabilities.
Select programs offer ASL interpreters.
Morning and evening daily Minyan provides for the spiritual needs of both Temple members and non-members in the Jewish community. Please let the leader know if you are observing a Yahrzeit, so that you can be offered an opportunity to lead the service, or to accept an honor.
Monday-Thursday: 7:00 am* and 7:00 pm
Friday: 7:00 am* and 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:30 am and at sundown (check website calendar for exact time)
Sunday: 8:30 am and 6:00 pm
*If a secular holiday falls on a weekday, check website calendar for minyan start time.