Honoring our Members: Brotherhood's Keeper of the Flame
Jewish Music Reimagined: A special concert kicks off our 75th anniversary year
Doors to the Ark: "Torah is illumination" (Proverbs 6:23)
Our Gala: An elegant evening celebrating Temple Emeth's Diamond Jubilee
As dusk falls: Our architecturally award-winning rotunda
Meaningful Opportunities: Sisterhood's book club
We are a youthful, spirited and participatory Conservative congregation, dedicated to intellectual, social and spiritual growth. Marking more than seventy years in our original location, we are committed to vibrant, contemporary programs for all ages. We embrace families of varied backgrounds, including interfaith couples.
Learn more about us! For information about joining our community, click here.
Author Marty Brounstein presents "Heroes in the Holocaust"
Sunday morning, June 10
• An inspirational story of courage, compassion and rescue
• Join us for minyan at 8:30am, followed by breakfast, with presentation at 10:00 am
• Flyer with more information
• No charge - All are invited!
• Register online by June 4
Temple Emeth honors Sarita Brouwer and David Diamond
Monday, June 11 at 7:00 pm
• Speaker will be Ralph Nurnberger, Senior Partner with Nurnberger & Associates
• Musical celebration by Norma Levine and Friends, Tribute by Rabbi Turetz
• Invitation with more information
• Cost $25/person, $50/family, $125/patron (family)
•Register and pay here - Register by June 5
Your attendance helps those saying Kaddish.
Temple Emeth is accessible
for people with disabilities.
Select programs offer ASL interpreters.
Morning and evening daily Minyan provides for the spiritual needs of both Temple members and non-members in the Jewish community. Please let the leader know if you are observing a Yahrzeit, so that you can be offered an opportunity to lead the service, or to accept an honor.
Monday-Thursday: 7:00 am* and 7:00 pm
Friday: 7:00 am* and 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:30 am and at sundown (check website calendar for exact time)
Sunday: 8:30 am and 6:00 pm
*If a secular holiday falls on a weekday, service begins 8:30 am.